Position is open
The High Adventure Coordinator arranges, promotes, and manages, the various High Adventure opportunities offered to the BSA. They ensure that registration is completed on time and have enough crews for scouts to be able to participate, as well as coordinate transportation.
- Promote High Adventure activities in the unit.
- Ensure all scouts registered to participate meet the requirements of the activity.
- Work with the Fundraising Chair to bring fundraising opportunities for scouts to help pay for these activities.
- Arrange transportation to and from High Adventures.
- Register the unit promptly when registration for desired High Adventures open.
- Report to the troop committee each month.
All committee positions are filled by the Committee Chairman. If you believe you can fill this position, please get in touch with the Committee Chairman.